Sunday, August 27, 2006

Beautiful Work... and HALLOWEEN!!


I love to browse eBay for ideas on costumes. Unfortunately.. or fortunately??.. I don't have a daughter, so I don't really get too carried away. Years ago, my husband and I used to win $$$ and trips at bars for Halloween costume contests. But there is a seller on eBay, she makes the most beautiful outfits around the Halloween season... check these out!!

Costume #1 .. Costume #2

Doesn't she just rock? I know, most people aren't into that. But man, I just love that someone can take a bunch of fabric and shiny baubles.. and create something so dang fun for a kid to wear! Monkey always wants to be camo - camo - camo.. with camo face and camo clothes... bla bla bla.

Oh, I also love to browse these things ... because I am blown away at how much people will pay for them! Holy!! Quite a few have sold for over $300. It makes me want to dig out my sewing machine :) But I could never keep up with this lady. She's awesome. And her daughters are beautiful! They have the most amazing long red hair.