Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm such a McLoser.


I completely forgot the 'meme' that SBS tagged me with. Not that I have any idea what 'meme' stands for, and I'm prolly falling for some bad bloggety trick that I don't know about. But.. what can you do :) So, here goes...

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:
(first pet and current street name)
Goldilocks Barry
YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME:
(grandfather or grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)
Ada Lindt
YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME:
(first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)
Lan
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:
(favorite color, favorite animal)
Violet Jaguar
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:
(middle name, city where you were born)
Angela Edinburgh
YOUR STAR WARS NAME:
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.) - shyte!
VonLoJoJos
SUPERHERO NAME:
(your favorite color, favorite drink)
Violet Guinness

That was kinda fun :) I think I'll tag Chalice and her buddy Blu just so they have to think :) Oh, and I will admit, I did stretch the last name one.. used a family name but not my current last name. Sorry.. just too personal.