Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lunch with a cheating gentleman..

Or is that possible? Can you be a gentleman AND cheat? Perhaps not. Monkey and I went out for lunch today, MR.NV was out late and in a coma. No, not out late partying with hookers.. out late with his nerd friends doing nerd things I refuse to even explain.. or you'll fall asleep.

We went to Applebee's for lunch, Monkey insisted saying, "We haven't been there for a long time!". Can't have that. He enjoyed the Teriyaki Steak 'n Shrimp Skewers. It was on the Weight Watcher's menu, but perfect bite sizes and he loved it. I had the Roasted Garlic and Asiago Chicken. The first plate they served, the waitress dropped and it smashed all over the floor. ..sigh.. While we were waiting, we played that dots game? Where you connect all of the dots and create squares? Who knows the technical name. Dots?? Squares?? Dotted Squares??! He kept filling in boxes that weren't his! Such a scam artist.

The Monkey pretending he's not cheating:
080506_lunch2 080506_lunch1

While eating, he decided to glance through the alcohol menu and wanted what looked like a chocolate malt. See, I'm not such a bad mom, I told him no alcohol until we get home!! Then he stole my garlic toast and scarfed it down.. evidence shown all over his face. The fool. He was rolling his eyes at me when I took the photo, in complete denial.

080506_lunch5 080506_lunch4
080506_lunch3