Monday, August 07, 2006

Dream Log.

Lastnight I had the most vivid dreams. My neighbor, next door, was selling her house. However, the people that live next to me are an older retired couple. In my dream, it was a younger couple and they had a huge round lake in front of their house. When I came home and noticed the sign, it was actually in my front yard. And I was confused, "I'm selling my house??". But in looking at it closer, it was actually the neighbors. So I took it over to her, and she offered to give me a tour. It was like a fun-house! I loved it! There were hallways, not straight.. but curved. Up and down, or side to side. But huge, and all real wood with beautiful grain patterns on the walls and floors. Different types of wood cut and mixed together in different patterns. The bedroom had a huge round bed, which would spin. And I don't mean rotate slowly.. I mean spin like a merry-go-round at a children's park. FASSSSTTTT!! It was great! There were many other rooms, the house was actually huge. I loved the living room, it had giant furniture. I mean giant, as in GIANTs could use it. The single chair in the corner with ottoman, it could have seated 10 people! When we went outside, we were talking about the small lake (not quite pond). It was round, and there was a long walkway which went to the middle, and at the end there was a round platform. She pushed a button.. and it blew my mind! Out of the water, about 20 separate sections of track started pushing up to the sky on big thick support beams. Once at full extension, they all snapped together and formed a massive roller coaster. I was completely dumbfounded. Then in the middle, a huge Octopus ride emerged. There was water dripping and spraying everywhere. Once it all settled, there had formed a huge amusement park before my very eyes... all of it had been submerged in the water!!
"I didn't know you had THIS?!?"
"Yeah. We never use it. It needs some repairs."
We walked out to the center, where the Octopus ride was.
"Does it work?"
"I don't think so.. but let me check."
As the arms started spinning around, incredibly fast I might add, one of the cars came loose and went flying across the sky.. out of sight. We both laughed... it really was very funny. But I guess dangerous now that I think on it... where was it going to land? And some kids in the neighborhood started riding their bikes around the roller coaster track. It had many waves and curves and they were riding trick bikes. It was pretty fun. But now that I think on it, the roller coaster didn't have a car on it... just tracks.

So. If anyone is in the market for a new fun-house? Let me know :) Oh, and for some reason Napoleon Dynamite was there. He was following us around, not saying anything at all. If we would stop and turn to talk to him, he would dash off and hide. Very odd. Oh, and if an Octopus car lands at your house and smashes your mailbox... it wasn't me!