Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Emmy's Challenge

For fun, I sent my family members and some of my friends a copy of the Emmy's scorecard. You can view it HERE. And told them to fill them out and send them back. The person with the most correct choices.. will win TWO dollars!!! Yes. I know. I'm just too much.

So, I'm offering a separate online challenge. If you want to post your winning choices in the comments, the person that is closest I will send you $2.00 cash in the mail. I will! Because I think it would be funny. And maybe a surprise bonus of the things that I create for a living. Don't worry, they're not toxic. That is, if you want to email your address. I'm not a stalker. Really. If not, well then I'll have to post a picture of your $2 and will then give it to the Monkey to spend at the Dollar Store in your honor :)

Anyway, follow THE LINK to the sheet with the categories and nominees. And post your answers!! If this is fun, maybe I'll offer a whole $3 for the Oscars!! AAAhhahaha! Oh, and I don't know 1/2 of the shows either. Who cares.. just guess :)

Emmy's are this Sunday, August 27th.