Sunday, August 27, 2006

I want my TWO DOLLARSSS!!!!


OK, so it was really hard for me to watch the pre-show on E! because we had tornado warnings in our area! Probably the first time I told the Mr "NO!" when he asked if I wanted to go and check it out. And flooding, flash flooding.. and all that good stuff. I thought that the coverage was actually going to run over the show.. but they stopped blabbering finally. It was way out East by then.. but they really kept going on and on about it.

Anyway, the most beautiful person there tonight, in my opinion.. was Helen Mirren. Wow, she really looked amazing. And how old is she? She looked so classy... until her first words were that she didn't want to fall 'heel over tits' or something like that. You can dress em' up... :) But she really was great in 'Elizabeth I'... I watched it twice. I'm so happy she won!

Bad news is :) ryandxc and AnniE both had 9 right!!! Uh Oh!! What do we do? Split the winnings?!?!? Let me know what you guys want to do. I guess I can split the big pay-off and mail you each 1/2 :) And I can divide the super-secret prize. So let me know. Please email all private info, my email is on my profile page. And SBS, I am so sorry, you only had 6 right :( But don't feel too bad, my Mother and Step only had 2 right! Bwaaahahah!