Thursday, May 18, 2006

Zoo Field Trip

Today was the Zoo Field Trip for all of the 1st grade classes. Chaos. Insanity. Mayhem. But.. fun :) Monkey Boy was especially excited that he was going to see some of his relatives, and they would get to catch up on everything;



Once those two were done exchanging phone numbers, we moved on. Time to check out all of the other wild beasties that were obviously plotting their escape. What are those two whispering anyway? And does that Meerkat really think he can clear that wall?? As adorable as they are, I would have been happy to bring them home. But most likely they would have eaten us in our sleep or something. It's those dark seedy eyes :) And did you know they are resistant to scorpion and snake venom? S'true. Actually, they are very interesting to read about.



And here are a few other shots we managed on the trip:





After all this, the rockstar pretended to be tuckered out. He's such a ham. So we did lunch, a few pics and it was all over. ..sigh.. And yes, I made the shirt. Couldn't resist. I haven't made one in ages.. we did it lastnight. I used to love 'puffy paints' :) My brother cracked me up, though. One lady asked, "Where did you get that shirt.. it's so cute!".. and he said, "They sell them in the gift shop." He's just so evil :) It's why I love him.




The teacher allowed MB to pick which other student he wanted to be pals with for the day. He picked Miss M here. I think he has a crush on her, but he denies it :) She is a sweet little girl though. Still... he can't date until he's 40 :) And yes, they are standing on the same rock. I need to stop the vitamins!!

After looking at the photos again, he looks like a drunk asleep in the park in the last photo. Hmmmmm... a sign?? :)