Saturday, May 20, 2006

GREAT back support :)

The Monkey isn't feeling well. I don't know if it's something he ate yesterday, or if he has managed to pick up some sort of stomach flu. His Kindergarten (last year) teacher called to talk today, and said it is going around the school. I was teasing my Dad that maybe he picked up the Avian flu at the zoo yesterday... but that's not really funny. The poor baby threw up lastnight, and once tonight. ..sigh.. So, I was finishing up some work on my computer and he crawled into his usual Chair Troll position. However, after a few minutes I noticed he wasn't moving... and is horizontal. His head is on my right arm rest, and his feet are in the desk drawers to my left. Darn it, he's just so cute at times :) So I raised my camera above my head.. and now you can see that he is out cold. So as I'm typing this, he is keeping my back very warm and comfy :) Oh well... off to bed. Of course my husband is in Vegas... so I have to carry him up. He weighs like 900 pounds now!! And is squirmy! Maybe I'll just drag him by one foot. Yes, I think that's it.