Thursday, May 11, 2006

13 Things..


This list is for Putas Trish. Because she needs to cheer up :) And, Trish, I want to see your list.. too. She's going through a bummed out phase, and I told her she needs to put up a list of 13 things she likes about herself. And I told her playing 'Vogue Day' is fun too, so I'll post my last picture. It's ridiculous, but I have fun doing them :) They amuse me on days that I feel like a complete troll. And when I'm 90.. I'll remember how I looked 'back then'. Sorta :) And I know, the angle makes my cheek look huge on one side. I'm no photographer... get over it!! I said it was for fun!! Crap, the pressure.

Thirteen Things I Like About Myself:
1. I think I'm pretty cheerful and happy-go-lucky. And I think that's important. I tell people that I have a hot temper, and they just sort of giggle at me. But those 'in the know'.. know :)
2. I'm not an adult. Really, I'm not. I refuse to be boring and normal. I don't work a 9-5. My child isn't in bed at the same time every night. Although I have the money, I can't pay a bill on time to save my life. I hate shoes. Well, I love shoes.. just hate to wear them :) Prolly not a good thing really, but I like it.
3. I like my hair. Usually.
4. I have a mole on my cheek.. a 'beauty mark' my parents told me when I was young :) I like it, it's original.
5. I think I'm pretty intelligent. Not crazy smart like my husband, but pretty smart. I like that when my parents and family need something complicated done.. they call me :)
6. I'm proud that my husband and I have our own company. We created a product, and have marketed it on our own and it's beautiful. I even have distributors :)
7. I'm a fun mom. A disciplinarian when I hafta be.. but a fun mom. I spoil my son most of the time, but he's a great kid so I don't mind. I take him to inappropriate movies, and cover his eyes during the naughty scenes. He thought '40 Year Old Virgin' was hilarious... the waxing scene was his fav :) I hated staying home as a kid, and my parents got to see the fun movies.
8. I can be funny. Not comedian funny, but I can cheer my Mother up when she's bummed out.
9. I smile quite a bit. Not always, but often. Sometimes I like to smile at people just to see if I can get them to smile back. I beat them up if they don't.
10. I can speak German.. if I have time to think about it :) I can understand it much better when listening, and I can usually understand French. If I were lost in Europe, I think I'd do OK. I had to explain, in German, to the official lost/found man at the train station in Zurich how I had left my puppy dog slippers on the train. Try THAT! Nope, never got them back.
11. I have an incredible singing voice! In the shower :(
12. I'm great at keeping secrets. I think. Usually. Unless it's that you killed someone or something, then I would nark you out. But I think really it's because I forget everything people tell me. I'm old :)
13. I think I'm creative. When I'm in the mood I can create some pretty great things.

P.S. If anyone wants to comment with their 13 things, it would be fun to read. It's fun to know what people like about themselves.