Sunday, May 14, 2006

Congratulations Beta!!


We attended the graduation of my best friend today. I have known her since middle school. We would swap answers for classes... I had Biology before she did.. she had Algebra before I did. And we've been great friends since :) She has always been so smart! She graduated from HS with honors, and now... after quite some time and hard work!!.. she graduated with honors again! I expected nothing less, of course! She would have graduated Magna Cum Laude is it?? Except for an exam she slept through back in 1987. Isn't that crappy? Sheesh. But I am so doggone impressed, and proud of her. She has been a great Mother, wicked wife, worked full time and has had so many extra activities in her life.. yet she pulled it off. She had pins, and tassels and all sorts of things everywhere. Had it been me, I would have been lucky to get a robe :)

Congrats Beta! You know I love you!! Now lets work on that 'can't have a job' acceptance policy to law school!! Those f*ckers will NOT hold a fantastic woman down!! :)