Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Monkey visits the Vet


Well, it seems Monkey Boy is going to be alright. Although I have no idea why he was sick.. just one of those virus things. Which has kept him out of school for 3 days. And now that they only have 1/2 days for the rest of the week.. then they're out.. I'd say he's pretty lucky. I think he planned it :) Little troll :) I snapped some photos of him when we left the doctors office. Just to prove to everyone that he's faking it :)

By the way, I think the red rash was from a spray-on sunscreen I bought for him. I'll look up the brand if anyone wants to know, but I asked the doctor if that might have been it. He thought it was, since it started to go away the next day. So, just a heads-up if you buy lotions for kids. Perhaps it's the aerosol that annoys them.. dunno. Well, at least Monkey Boy.