Thursday, May 11, 2006

Teri Hatcher .. tsk tsk


OK. I do have fun reading celeb gossip, it's a silly break from the serious daily facts. I don't really keep up on what's what that well.. but I hate it so much when celebs lie. I like watching award shows, because I love to see the fashion. I watched the red carpet arrival of the Grammy's this year.. or last year... the most recent one. For some reason, Teri Hatcher was there. That American Idol guy was on the red carpet interviewing people as they arrived, and I remember thinking how awkward they were. He was oggling her, and she was all giggly and silly. "Oh, I listen to your show ALL the time!".. she said in regards to some radio show he has in LA. "I listen every day when I'm taking my daughter to school. And I tried calling you.. and couldn't get through!" and she was going on and on about how she loved listening to his show... bla bla bla. And he was telling her how sexy she was in that dress.. it was see-thru. Whatever, get a room. THEN, there was the photo of those 2 kissing on a rock or something.. and everyone was all excited about it. Who cares.

But THEN, tonight she was on Jay Leno. I only caught part of the interview, but heard Jay asking her about the date. She rambled on and on about how her girlfriends fix her up on dates al the time, and they're no good at it. Totally bashing that AI guy, can't think of his name. I think she even hinted that he was gay or something? But then he asked her if she even knew who he was before the date. "Oh, not really. I knew he was on TV or something, but I don't keep up on that. I didn't know who he was." WHAT??? Seriously, I know celebs lie to celebs about how they love their work, but she was being serious on the red carpet that day. She was almost mad at him because her call didn't go through. She was almost stalker-groupie-giddy. Yet she would say she didn't know who he was? I just don't get it. Doesn't anyone else ever catch these lies??? Oh oh!! AND she said that she has NO idea, even to this day, what pot smells like. "Oh, I go to those outdoor concerts and people say 'Smell that... someone is smoking pot!' and I still don't know what it smells like." Stupid. If you smell something, and someone says.. that's pot.. then you NOW know what it smells like. Ugghh!!