Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wroops...

Well, THIS was sort of anticlimactic :)

After having a completely shit-tastic day, complements of my jackass brother, I took the kiddies to see 'Nancy Drew'. It was actually kinda cute. Now I'm going to go to bed and hope that tomorrow brings great things. I'm having lunch with pa, so that should at least be interesting and provide a few good chuckles. And my sister bought me some pastries from Andre's today, so that's always a bonus. I'll have to buzz by and pick them up!! Hopefully my jackass brother won't show his face 'round here no more. And again, I remember why Monkey is an only child. Out of 3 siblings, I could do without 2 of them completely and my life would be sparkly and happy.

And then, of course, there are the grotesque things that come along with having a boy. I assume because he's a boy, because I've never had one of these wart things. It's grotesque. Yesterday it was the size of the Matterhorn, so we bought some CompoundW pads to go on it. Amazing how much of a difference it has made in just 24 hours. It has reduced in size, and is all white like it's dying a horrible slow death. But it's still grotesque. It's as if his skin developed a perfect hole, and through it a small mountain tried to form. Seriously. If he weren't my son I would vomit and run out of the room screaming. That's just how lame I am. My husband said it is his congenital twin trying to develop. Har. Obviously, whatever it is, it spews forth from his genes, NOT mine! I thought I would take photos so everyone can suffer as much as I have.