Sunday, June 24, 2007

Buzzing through my head..

I keep hearing that song, and I have no idea what it's from. You've got to accentuate the positive... eliminate the negative... and that's all I can remember. I have no idea where I even heard it.

Brother did get out of jail. I truly didn't know it was legal to drink and drive in Missouri, but it is I guess. I guess they just arrested him for vagrancy and let him out the next morning. The one good thing is that they did tow his car.. and how he has to get it back. $$. However, jackass had the cab drop him off at my house the next day. I was quietly sitting at my desk.. and who do I see on my surveillance? Yes, ringing my doorbell. I just sat here wondering WTF?! I peeked out my front window and noticed the cab, and wanted to scream. I assumed he would just get back in and go away, I thought maybe the city finances these things.. who knows. A guy without a wallet or ID.. and they put him into a cab? Turns out he went next door to my nice Jordanian neighbors and told them that he and I had just returned together and I couldn't find my purse.. and could they loan him $30 for the cab and that I would pay them back. Can you believe it? I didn't find this out until after the police left. He was rummaging around behind my house, and tried to come in so I called the cops to annoy him. I mean, calling the cops isn't really accomplishing anything else. By the time they arrived he had already left. Spent the afternoon in front of the nearby grocery store and we haven't seen him since. The majority guess is that his stupid ex let him in again, as she always does. Then she dumps him once he drinks and we all get to freak out over how to deal with it. They belong together. So... for now screw it. Oh, and yes, of course I paid my neighbor back! And thanked him for being so nice! But to hurl rocks at my brother if he comes around again!!

Accentuate the positive :)

Bought a water slide today at a clearance sale. Invited a few kids over and let the water flow :) It was fun. But by 7:00 my cranky side had kicked back in. Tonight I'm in the most bitch-tastic of moods! Gah!! Tomorrow I'm sleeping until 2:00. And tomorrow I'll just keep humming that song.. and hopefully it will work. Oh, and Friday night I visited a friend of GirlNextDoor. She has a black female rex bunny. Well, we had joked about letting her and Hasen hang out. PFFT!! Talk about a very FORWARD young bunny! She was all over poor Hasen! Today he is not coming out of his cage. I think he's still in shock. However, I think between the two of them mounting each other's face... ugh... they finally worked out the correct strategy.. and she might end up having baby bunnies? We're pretty excited to see how a Rex/Lionhead mating will turn out! Unless they are beautiful and smooth with patches of long hair.. looking like they have mange. That was GirlNextDoor's projection :) I like to carry him around in my faux Louis Vuitton bag. He loves it. Will I have to pay bunny support???