Tuesday, June 05, 2007

When do Muslims pray?

Does anyone know when Muslims pray? I tried researching this on the Internet. I think they pray 5 times a day? But is there a specific time schedule? It's a silly question perhaps. But, sometimes I want to go next door for something or other, and there have been a few times they don't answer. And I know they're home, the cars are there. So I'm guessing I'm pestering them at the wrong times? Then I feel stupid if I go back later. I made chocolate covered strawberries today and wanted to send Monkey over with some. But it's not like we can just leave them at the door if they don't answer. I do see them outside all the time, and we chat. But I can't just blurt out, "Could I get your prayer schedule?". I hate to sound stupid :) And it's one of those PC situations where I feel if I ask too many questions, then maybe I sound like I'm asking for the wrong reasons.

Anyway, any etiquette tips I would greatly appreciate. And no, these are not the neighbors I'm plotting evil against :) I like these guys :)