Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Playing with old photos

I had to look up some photos for my pa today, and came across these. They always make me chuckle. I love old photos where my 3 siblings and I still actually liked each other. Before my brother became an alcoholic and my sister (J) a drama queen. So there is me, the baby.. the next would be J, she is 6 years older than I am. M, the oldest sister is 9 years older, and my brother A is 10 years older. The photo with the pigeons is Trafalgar Square in London. I love that photo, sorry if I have posted it before. And the old family car, my dad's favorite Toronado. He's still sorry he sold it. So silly :) The one where I am a wee baby and everyone is wearing a coat, that is just before we moved from Edinburgh, Scotland to Texas. Ahh... memories. I'm not sure but I could be checking for a dirty diaper in that last photo :)