Thursday, June 28, 2007

Because...

I'm too drained to think, and don't have anything positive to say at this very moment :) I'll be a copier and do this thingy. I have stolen it from this fine blogger :)

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it.Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial.You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your Name: ~Lorraine~
1. Famous Singer/Band: Louis Armstrong
2. 4 letter word: Lick
3. Street: Lombard
4. Color: Lime
5. Gifts/Presents: Lottery Tickets
6. Vehicle: Lexus, cuz Chal wants one
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Lame Stuff
8. Boy Name: Lucien .. I love that name. Cuz nobody would let me name my son Damien I tried for Lucien, but that got the nix also. I don't even like scary movies, the whole evil reference makes me mad! However, had I given birth to twins they couldn't have stopped me :)
9. Girl Name: LaFawnduh .. yes, from Napoleon Dynamite :)
10. Movie Title: Love American Style .. or was that a series? Wow. Flashback. Do you remember the bed on the beach???
11. Drink: Long Island Tea
12. Occupation: Loofah Tester
13. Celebrity: Lindsay Lohan (sorry, but it had 2 L's)
14. Magazine: Life
15. U.S. City: Lincoln
16. Pro Sports Teams: Lakers
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Landing airplane because pilot died
19. Something You Throw Away: Lost Sock Orphans
20. Things You Shout: Loser!
21. Cartoon Character: Liger (sorry, couldn't resist)