Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Do you remember that movie?

These photos just make me chuckle. Can you not just be NORMAL when you're famous? Do you remember that movie, I believe from the 80's, where the world is being taken over by aliens? I think that wrestler was in it, Roddy Piper? And he discovered that if you wore these special glasses you could see fellow aliens and it would also show you subliminal messages like 'obey' and 'submit' hidden on TV and advertising signs. It was a really bad movie, but we watched it anyway :) Seriously, this looks like a snapshot of that movie. Everyone around them.. completely normal. Laughing... talking to each other.. no glasses... just normal people. And then .. there's Tom, Posh and Tom's robot. And the photo of Posh walking down the stairs with her son. For starters, does she realize he's not yet 6'2"? Does she just want to dislocate his arm? Or is she using him for balance??? And I love the expression of the guy with the glasses. Do people just dress differently at a soccer game??? I wasn't aware it was a 'party frock' event :) And that photo is again evidence that they are aliens. Because her head is lurking forward, just like the monster from 'Alien'. I know you know what I'm talking about! Why won't the government just out them already?!?! Why am I the only one that notices these things? By posting this... am I going to vanish tomorrow? Shit. Save yourselves!!!! I know there is a pod waiting under my bed!!

**UPDATE!!**
It came to me, I remember now. It was titled 'They Live'!!! Rent it, because it will surely give us information on how to defeat them!! I thought I'd have my way with the original movie cover :) You know you think he's an alien!!! Don't deny it!!