Friday, October 27, 2006

Whiny me..

I'm putting off going to bed because MrNV has to stay up late.. so Monkey and I are keeping him company in the office. But my throat hurts.. so this is my LAST post today. I mean it. But I want to post my bunny and Monkey pics before I forget... because I'm old.

Monkey was trying to do his homework the other day on the floor next to my desk. Roscoe kept trying to steal his pen because it had a fuzzy top, he took it from my desk. It was really funny, he wouldn't leave him alone! PHOTO HERE

Also, Monkey and I tried to carve a few tiny pumpkins today. So I thought it would be funny to take photos of Hasen with them, but have you ever tried to photograph a bunny? It's pretty complicated. Either he is trying to eat the 'set' or he's all over the place. I think he gave me a dirty look a few times because I kept putting him back in the same spot. Waskly Wabbit!!
Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4, Photo 5

OK then, now I think I'm going to bed :)