Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Finally.. a show I will remember to watch :)

I am not a huge fan of regular television. Mainly because I can't remember to watch anything on a regular basis.. not because I'm some TV elite-snob.. hate those people :) I usually keep cable on while I'm working, but tend to watch home decorating/improvement shows or 'who murdered that guy' real shows, not the fake ones on regular TV. 'Cold Case Files' I think it's called? Discover or A&E or something. Anyway, my husband and I were very excited about the previews for the show on NBC 'Heroes'. It is so cool! A fascinating show about people realizing they have super powers, and there are about 8 or so of them.. so far. And they're from different areas, but it seems they will be coming together. I think it's based on a comic strip, I'm not sure. But they really do keep you hanging each week, and so far it's the only show we have watched. But, MrNV missed it lastnight since he was flying home from Vegas... did you know you can watch missed episodes at NBC.com? How awesome is that? I love the Internet.

We used to watch 'House', which was fun. But I'm tired of his odd behavior now, it's getting old. You can only handle eccentric and bitchy for so long, then it's just tired. I do love Boston Legal, but the schedule confused me. It was on... wasn't on... and I think they changed nights? My father has to call and remind me it's on... so we try to catch that. Otherwise, we're lame. Can't stand 'Desperate Housewives', or that doctor McDreamy stuff. Don't get me wrong, I adore Patrick Dempsey.. just hate the show. How can so many cute guys actually like that lead actress? She's pathetic and whiny. And she needs to eat a sausage or something.

Well, that's it for the WHO CARES WHAT YOU WATCH ON TV news! Anyone have any suggestions on anything I'm missing? Oh, and the other night I called my mother to see if she could answer a few questions on the phone for a little neighbor girl. Something about what school was like when she was her age.. had to be a senior citizen. "Uh... well, Grey's Anatomy is going to start soon. I'd rather not." I've been pissed ever since. She had 18 minutes before the show started, and couldn't answer a couple questions? If I ever become that addicted to a show... just shoot me!