Thursday, October 26, 2006

.... BeWaRe!!! ....


So I was innocently mocking 'Tense Teacher' the other day, because she blogged about having this thing on her lip... large.. horrifying.. growing the size of a watermelon or something. It's true! It was HORRIFYING and SO GRAPHIC!! But, guess what happened when I woke up this morning? I have a little zit developing on my upper lip. Right on the edge, where it hurts really bad? And if I touch it, it triples in size? And at this point it feels like it is throbbing? I told Monkey I thought it was throbbing, and he thought that maybe it was a 2nd heart growing on my face!

And do you know why I'm suffering? Because Tense Teacher is a black magic voo-doo vixen! I know it! She cursed me with this hideous thing! So I'm just letting you all know, beware! Don't mock her, or she will use her voo-doo pin cushion dark arts on YOU!!! I'm certain she has a little doll in her possession right now with a needle stuck right in the lip!
She's eeeeeeeevilllllll!!!!