Thursday, October 19, 2006

Reason #2459 to finally suffocate him with a pillow tonight..

Martha Stewart does not live here, I do. When I have to lug my clean laundry upstairs to iron it, I shove it all into a big black heavy duty trash bag. Sorry, that's just the way I roll :) So I am walking down the hall, and my husband trots up with coke cans from his desk and drops them in. Before I could say a thing. And I just had this odd blank look on my face. "What?" he asked.. cuz he knew I was in my deciding mode of 'do I yell or not?'. And I have to realize, it is a trash bag that I am standing there holding open, so I can't really be angry. But then again, there are now coke drops and sticky spillage all over my clean clothes .. and I will have to wash them again. What does one do? "That was clean laundry..." And he just lauuuughed and lauuuughed. I miss the humor?