Saturday, October 21, 2006

Rainy cold non-Halloween settin' up kinda day...

We are 3 disgruntled peeps today, we're supposed to be setting up the haunted graveyard. So, MrNV is laying on the couch whining because I won't make him lunch, Monkey is cleaning his playroom. He's actually very pissed off because he had a huge giant lego/lincoln log haunted house built in front of the window. I guess Roscoe went in and Godzilla'd it when we left this morning.. so now he's in cleaning mode. Dog is in the dog house. And bad mom didn't get a photo before it was trashed. I can do no right. So I am stalling, need to start some cleaning. Tense Teacher had a fun meme, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Open your music player, I'm going to use Napster on my PC, and sort your library to list the songs alphabetically by song title. And do the alphabet :) It's sorta fun, you guys should try it! I'll have to post another I stole from Ryan some time ago. It asks questions, and you set your player on random to get the answers... it's very funny!

1 Thing - Amerie
A Kiss To Build A Dream On - Trio De Swing
Baby Be Brave - The Corrs
Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man - Ella Fitzgerald
Dance the Night Away - Van Halen
E-Pro - Beck
Fall Down - Toad the Wet Sprocket
Galvanize - The Chemical Brothers
Hal 9000 - 2001: Space Odyssey (I played it to amuse MrNV because he adores the movie)
"I'm afraid, Dave. Dave... my mind is going. I can feel it..... " I love HAL, I do.
I Burn For You - Sting (Live)
James Bond Theme - Brian Setzer Orchestra
Kaleid - Depeche Mode Man, I loved this song more when I was 17
L'Elisir d'amore - Enrico Caruso
Magic - Pilot .. or is it PILOT??
Namaste - Beastie Boys (the album is 'The In Sound From Way Out' and it's cooool baby!
O Green World - Gorillaz
Page of Cups - Enigma
Queen Bitch - David Bowie
Rage In The Cage - J. Geils Band
S.O.S. - ABBA
Taaruf - Tabla Beat Science
Un Simple Histoire - Thievery Corporation
Very Thought Of You - Harry Connick, Jr.
Wait - Ying Yang Twins (dirty version, of course! Not that I have a clue what he's saying anyway.)
X&Y - Coldplay
Yearning - Basia
Zoot Suit For My Sunday Gal - Bill Elliott Swing Orchestra