Saturday, October 07, 2006

Brain is shrinking...

So today I was trying to do some online banking stuff... and kept trying to log into my account. The security thing kept rejecting me.. and it was making me mad. I kept typing the correct account number in.. but then I got to looking at it. 90983###. What is that. It doesn't have anything to do with my bank. And I was puzzled for quite a while, because it is the only combination of numbers my small brain could come up with.

And then it hit me.

I used to work at a bank... for 10 years, and I had an employee ID #. Haven't thought about it in over 8 years. Seriously. And that was it.. that was my employee number. And my poor small brain was busting ass to come up with some sort of number combination for me today.. and that's all it could come up with. I'm sorry brain. I am so sorry that for 38 years now I have forced you to memorize a whole shitload of number combinations from phone numbers, security door pass codes, license plates, banking crap, passwords, combinations and who the hell knows what else. Please don't give up on me. I know you're working hard up there, and really trying to give me what I need.. so when I get mad because you're processing the wrong information, please don't take it personally. It's completely my fault and I should feel bad for abusing you so over the years. I love you, brain. You're amazing.. even if you are not working to your full potential. Neither am I.. so I'm not going to judge :) XOXO