Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Humor ... because Chalice did it.


This morning I was in bed refusing to wake up. My husband and I recently discovered a really funny morning show where they invite different comedians. We lay in bed half giggling.. half sleeping. And I really hate morning DJ's, but this is different because they are actually funny. Go figure?

So the comic today was talking about how he wanted to move, because his neighbors were too loud. "I want to move in next door to a serial killer. You know, 30's, male, quiet." He emphasized the quiet part.. going on about how after the fact they are always described as 'quiet' by the neighbors. "But, have you noticed there are no female serial killers? ... they prefer to kill one man ... slowly."

AAAAAHHAH! That is so true!! I'm a non-serial killer, and I admit it!! BWAHHAHAH!
Raise your hand if you're a non-serial killer... and proud of it :)