Friday, October 27, 2006

Because SBS is such a demanding wench..

SBS tagged me with her meme, so I will do it for youyou.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship? I killed him and stuffed him into the trunk of my Fiero. Seriously, that was a tricky stunt!! But since it was in the 80's.. who cares. I'm STILL trying to end the one which started in 86'. He just doesn't catch a hint.
2. When was the last time you shaved? What an odd question. Wednesday?
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Most likely snoring, as my tonsils are swollen and I woke up feeling like I had been eating fire all night. Freakin' 2nd grader germs.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Finished carving a pumpkin eating a smaller pumpkin with the Monkey, shoved some blinking lights in it and put it out front.
5. Are you any good at math? Just say the word math, and I have a panic attack. It's all because of my grade school teacher Mrs Solyneze (sp?!?) she used to be SO mean to me! I think she hated my mother for some reason. Long story... and now I hate math :)
6. Your prom night? If you're wanting seedy, you're going to be horribly bored. I spent most of the night (Senior year) at my friend's house delaying even going. The guy I went with was a tool. But I loved the dress! Beta let me borrow hers :) Some day I'll find that freakin' photo.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Adrian von Bubenberg comes to mind, on my father's side. His family name, also. Somewhere Monkey is a Burgermeister.. and I'm serious :) BWAhahaha! But all that means is that he gets a free case of wine every year, and can get married at the church in Spiez, Switzerland for free. If he's a resident. Whoooo... Just doesn't pay to be a Burgermeister anymore :) That little short guy from Christmas (cartoon) stories comes to mind! Didn't he steal toys?? And there should be dots over that 'u' FYI.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? I don't need no schoolin'.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? My what?? I set one up, but have no idea where it is anymore. I blog.. it's enough :)
10. Last thing received in the mail? CaTaLoGssss.. crazy amount of kids catalogs now that Christmas is coming
11. How many different beverages have you had today? Iced tea, but hardly any ice. Throat is killing me and everything else hurts.
12. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine? I have, but prefer not to. I'm too impatient to wait.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Molly Hatchet, I was maybe 13? Yawwwnnn. But I liked that 'I can't drive 55' song... but I couldn't drive anyway..
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? No. I dig my toes in and enjoy the sound of the ocean.
15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? Oh holy cow, all of them. I hate the dentist. I would prefer a lobotomy.
16. What is out your back door? A patio, some chairs and a table.. grass... dog lead for the fence jumping dog. Trees.
17. Any plans for Friday night? Well, since it is Friday night... I guess this is it.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? I have no idea what it is the ocean does to your hair that any other body of water won't do? But no, if I were at the ocean I wouldn't complain.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Sure, MrNV's dad gives us one every year. Monkey loves the cheese.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Not yet.
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? I don't really get it, people use towels once and then was them again? I just don't have that much time.
22. Some things you are excited about? Well, right now Halloween will be a lot of fun. I get excited about our company. Being a mom :) Just waking up alive in the morning is pretty exciting :)
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Sugar-free instant chocolate jello pudding mixed with heavy whipping cream. Oh yea.
24. Describe your keychain(s)? I hate anything on my keychain that isn't necessary. I have 2 keys, the un-lock button thingy to my van and the fob. My fob was cropped down from a thin black leather wrist band and says BITCH in silver studs :) Hey... I'm not in denial.
25. Where do you keep your change? A clear jar on my desk, which Monkey is forever stealing quarters from so that he can buy pencils at school. It's an addiction. I think he shakes when he doesn't get a quarter.
27. What kind of winter coat do you own? Such an odd question. It's black leather with that mongolian fur stuff down the front and around the neck. It also has embroidery around the bottom. I love it, and hate to wear it for fear of ruining it :)
28. What was the weather like on your graduation day? Don't know, I skipped it.
29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open so I can hear Monkey. However, if he's doing 'camp out' in our room, all the doors are LOCKED!! I think I'm PaRaNoiD... (insert Garbage song here...)

So, more information than you needed to know :) And I'm going to tag Chal and Blu, because it gives those tired ol' pervs something to talk about on the phone other than the usual "What are you wearing?" .... yech... And Sirdar, just because I can.