Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Suggestions from my peeps??

As I have rambled before, I work from home. My office overlooks the woods out back, and my back yard. I used to chuckle watching the squirrels run along the top of our fence posts from one end to the other. But as I also mentioned, my neighbor 2 houses down has taken it upon himself to start shooting the squirrels in his back yard. I have already expressed my annoyance that some asshole would buy a house (moved in about 6 months ago) on the doorstep of the woods.. and then shoot the fucking animals. I don't know the guy, and already I can't stand him. And I don't know what to do to get back at him? Because I no longer have the daily fun of squirrels romping along my fence. It's rare now, and I'm so mad. To the point that I'm seriously thinking JUST TO MAKE A POINT that I should order a crate of squirrels and set them free out there! I'm just pissed. God forbid the foxes come back this year.