Saturday, March 10, 2007

Good Morning Beautiful Day!!!

The weather has finally turned AMAZING.. and it's a beautiful day. Sadly, it's chore/work day, but it's going to be doggone beautiful one! Maybe I'll at least go and get a Route 44 iced tea to make myself feel better :) Oh, and one of those blendy things where they mix orange, strawberry and banana! I'm only just crawling out of bed at 11:00 and I think I'm hungry :)

Had the most bizarre dreams lastnight. I can't remember all of them, but I was a teenager again. That always makes me feel great! But the parts I can remember I don't think were all that PG?? :) Well, not XXX, but just odd. Just before waking up though, I was sitting at my desk and my windows were open. It was dark, but I could see tons of stars. Like when you're out in the country, and they spill down to the horizon there are so many? And there was even an Aurora Borealis hovering around above the woods. It was fantastic. I called MrNV in to look at it, and he's like, "Well, unplug these Christmas lights on the floor and you might see it better."... he did.. and they vanished. I was sad, but not for log. For whatever reason I had a strand of green Christmas lights plugged in under my desk, and they were causing the amazing star display. So, I plugged them back in and it all returned. It really was beautiful. .. then I woke up.. I need to start taking my camera with me during my dreams. And I'm not sure, but was that dream telling me MrNV is a killjoy? :)

Lastnight my father-in-law came over and we took him out to dinner for his birthday. First he gave Monkey his piano lessons.. that's just too doggone cute :) We went to Mimi's and they had pot roast. Monkey had pancakes, sausage and scrambled eggs... and was in heaven. So I tried something new, the pork shank? Basically it's an entire pig leg.. if you want them there are leftovers in the fridge! But man, when I touched it with my fork it just fell apart. Shhhooofft! Soft to the point that I was afraid there might be some new restaurant trick where they pour a special 'SOFTENING LIQUID' on it to make it so .. soft. And if so, then what will it do to my innerds?? It's hard functioning with such a simple mind at times, but I really do pause for these questions :) I also wondered.. what if Elvis Presley had played 'Rocky'? Or how would Phyllis Diller have been in 'Eyes Wide Shut'? It plagues me, really.

So, these were my dates and my food. Of course Monkey removed the shirt half way through dinner to show off his HEROES shirt to Grandpa :) And now I'm off to do some Spring cleaning! I hope anyone that passes through has a magnificent day! It's going to be 63f here, that's 17c for you Cana-diens :)

Oh, now MrNV is bitching at me :) Don't post that picture of me, my eyes are practically closed! Yah, well, that's the best I can do! He never has his eyes open for photos. Freak.