Sunday, March 04, 2007

Baby Brother

My baby brother is a chef, but he is more into the good food stuff.. not foofie food stuff. So he and my sister took a class for kicks on using fondant. Of course they both felt the girl teaching the class was lame, and they now plan to take over. They're so demanding :) So baby brother brought by his creation. They experimented using stamps and different techniques, so the cake is a bit busy in my opinion. But it was very cool.
Sometimes I go into shock when I realize he's 10 years older than I am.. and that he looks older. Which means I look older. And he used to be such a player :) I remember one of my neighbors telling me once, "I'm not gay, but if I were I'd want to do your brother." ?? How do you respond to that exactly? My brother isn't gay either, so I think it just was never really in the cards for them?? And how often do words like that come out of a man's mouth.. without there being some actual thought put into it? MrNV has never once said that, or anything close to that. I have always wondered about that guy :) He was married with a son. OK, but I might have said once that if I were gay I'd do Salma Hayek :) So I can't really judge.. but at least my goal was hotter!!
OK then. What was this post about? Oh, right, so here is the cake. My sister made a bright pink one. It was so her, she's such a girly girl :)