Thursday, March 08, 2007

Blues Traveler?!?!?

OK, I know that rappers tend to get busted with a gun here and there. It's all part of their gangsta way.. or whatever. It's part of their act.. or a way not to get shot. Who knows. But Blues Traveler?!? Seriously now. Are harmonica wielding singers now in THAT much danger? Oh, not only are they a travelling gun show.. but they were travelling at 111mph!!

"A police dog searched the vehicle, finding numerous hidden compartments containing four rifles, nine handguns and a switchblade knife. Authorities also found a Taser and night vision goggles. The vehicle was seized."

You can read the full story HERE. And in looking for a photo of him, I found this one where he is ENTIRELY too happy about being photographed with Paris and that other drunk but not so drunk anymore and actually looks much better girl. So now I KNOW he's a tool!

And why do I always confuse them with Barenaked Ladies? I love them. And I love 'If I had a million dollars'. AHAHAH! I'd buy you a green dress.. but not a real green dress that's cruel....