Thursday, March 15, 2007

Anger issues.

It's 7:00am and I'm up. I have been up since 6:00, and so I'm angry. I love that last 1 hour and 45 minutes of sleep... it's important to me! But I can't stop coughing. Not all day coughing, but that... hey, I'm going to sleep so let's cough all fucking night and make Lorraine crazy cough. I get up.. no coughing. Maybe a few times during the day. I'm certain I'm dying. And MrNV is out of town playing with his nerd-herd in Vegas and I'm annoyed. And the Monkey decided to run a fever of 101 yesterday morning.. for no real reason other than to freak me out. Allergies. I think he has learned to control his temperature so that he can stay home and be mean to me all day. And, of course, my dog decided she wanted to make vomit noises.. which is what woke me up to start with. So I had to stumble around in the dark hoping that I wasn't going to step into a pile of something warm and grotesque. I also have a huge zit just above my lip. The last time I had one of these, I think Tense Teacher cursed me with it. I think she must be up to no good again. Actually, I have been breaking out in hives for over a week now. MrNV decided he wanted me to start using fabric softener again, and I had forgotten why we stopped using it before. It's all coming back to me now! In red splotchy hive reminders! So I have basically boiled all of my pillows and sheets.. and it's improving. But I guess there was just one more big statement to be made.. so that I don't forget again.

So. Today I am tired, cranky and hideous. And it's only 7:24am.