Thursday, March 08, 2007

For Dawg - off with Antonella and Haley

Dawg is a closet AI watcher. I think he's afraid to post on his blog that he watches it, for fear that his FAN base might feel he is... lame? AHAHHA! So I just want anyone that reads this blog to know... RockDawg LOVES the AI! But at least I have SOMEONE to dish over the performers with, cuz everyone else either Tivo's it then never watches it or is in the closet like Dawg. Rats, did I just out Dawg?

So, I think he and I agree on a lot of these. But here are my thoughts:

Jordin: Was nice, I think she did a great job. I'm still blown away by her age, and how talented she is. She's only 17! So I didn't mind that she didn't dress up, unlike Dawg who was annoyed. I guess he's also a fashion diva?
Sabrina: I kinda liked her version of the En Vogue song. She wasn't the best, but should keep going.
Antonella: I don't even know why she is still on the show. Well, I do, but it's pathetic. She sucks and should vote herself off the show. "I'm different".. yeah, you suck. And Simon wasn't nice to her at all.. which pleased me greatly.
Haley: I was totally with Simon when he said he couldn't even remember her name. I love that man :) And I wasn't familiar with the song at all, so I have no idea if it really sucks or just her version of it made me want to kill puppies.
Stephanie: I still can't get over the idea that she sounds like Beyonce. She's awesome, but the hair really disturbs me. It's like a Fantasia invasion.
LaKisha: I love her. I want her to come and live with me and sing to me every day. And I want her to win.
Gina: I've really tried to like her all along, for some reason she just seems like a genuine person. But her outfit really rubbed me the wrong way. And I'm not familiar with the song. I get that she was trying to bring on the rock, but it eluded me. I no longer feel the love for her and her fishnet glove.
Melinda: Wonderful as usual. She is my second favorite to win should LaKisha decide to drop out and take over the world.

And after all that being said, I completely forgot to vote. I was really going to! And I don't have any idea about the guys, I never watch them. I caught 2 of them Tuesday .. the odd looking 12 year old boy that straightened his hair.. he was crap. And Sundance, but since Rock likes him I'll wait another week to demand he go away :)