Monday, March 05, 2007

Stupid things I notice.

I thought I'd take a moment this morning and catch up on my celeb gossip :) And there was a link for photos of Rachel McAdams in Elle. I'm female, I like stuff like that. But the first two photos on the page were bugging me. Actually, most of them did. She doesn't have many expressions, considering how animated she is in film. But the first two were basically identical. Every girl knows that you can't get your hair to do the same thing once you've changed clothes. It just doesn't work. And other than using Adobe to increase the lighting in her hair, they are the identical head shot. They made the hair longer in one, and filled it in a bit on the other. But I used Adobe to overlay the two photos, and they matched up perfectly. Hence, the 3rd odd looking photo at the beginning of this post. You can see her face matches up identically.. just the shoulders are different and of course she's wearing 2 dresses. But you get the idea.. they used the same face shot in both photos. And so here you have it. The stupid things I notice. Now, back to work.