Sunday, April 30, 2006

Reason #1


There are probably over 3000 reasons I am afraid of deep water. However, this video reflects what would undoubtedly be reason #1. If someone were to ask me if I would ever climb into a rocket and fly to the Moon? Absolutely.. I'd be 1st in line! But the Ocean? No thank you. And did anyone see that movie 'Open Water'?? Yeah, you'll catch me going scuba REAL soon. And what was with that lame ending? You know, I'm just simple enough that when they said it was 'based on a true story' .. I believe that the people survived in the end to tell about this true story. I was SO pissed! Give up? I would have beaten those sharks with my oxygen tank, snorkel, flippers.. whatever I could get my hands on! Sure, I would have lost, but I would have gone out with a fight!

The page states it is a dolphin being attacked, but it is actually a seal. You can view it here, if you want. It really is an amazing video, but I'm sure I'll have nightmares now.

And I know, the photo is in no way related. But I liked it, and didn't feel like posting another shark. I think I've posted 1 or 2 before! I don't want to start a trend... I'll leave that to this blog :)