Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ahhhhhh..... Springtime :)


I do so love to wake up to this sort of convective outlook :) It just makes my whole day go better!! I know, tornados are bad. But they are inevitable, and so isn't it better to follow them and see what they do.... than to be unaware? It's wonderful, and I love it. We're in that little pink box.. which is baaaad. Well, OK, under the pink line on the right.. but that's close enough. So, I better get my work done so we can get to chasin'!! I am a nerd, or whatever y'all call us tornado chasers. And proud of it :)

UPDATE:
So the storm, ass, broke up around us. One huge menacing chunk when North and the other huge menacing chunk went South. Literally, completely busted around us. I couldn't go and chase because MB was running a fever yesterday. He's cutting molars. Akk. I could see some lightning in the distance lastnight, and THAT'S IT!! Perhaps a sprinkle, but nothing to write home about. They SAID baseball sized hail. I'll have to dig up the smaller pieces MB hid in the freezer and look at those for a while :(