Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Let me pick yer brainzzz :)

OK, so I have to keep up with the crowd. The peer pressure!! AKK! But I have to think of what seedy things I need to know about y’all :)

1 - You’ve agreed to stay on a beautiful tropical island for 1 year. You will be supplied food and clothing but can’t have any company. You can take 1 thing.. what?

2 - Your neighbor, Bill Gates, knocks on your door. “Hey buddy! I need to invest in a new company.. and I want you to run it. Anything you want to do. What kind of company are we going to start??”

3 - I hear Meredith Viera is leaving that annoying show ‘The View’. Who would you choose to replace her? And why?

4 - You have to go and see a movie in theaters this weekend. What will it be? And what would you get at the concession stand.. if Bill Gates gave you an allowance so you can afford it :)

5 - Because he is so excited about your new venture, your buddy Bill Gates has given you a blank check to go out and buy a brand new car. What is it? What color? And what personalized license plate will you get? Yes, you must get one.

6 - If you could walk up to anyone and bitch-slap them without any consequences, who would it be? And why?

7 - If you could call in sick for work tomorrow and do anything at all, what would you do? Try to keep it legal!!

8 - Your favorite perfume/cologne?

9 - Your favorite Christmas gift ever?

OK then, I’ll analyze these and let you know if you’re insane or not once I am done :)