Friday, September 01, 2006

..giggling...


I'm finishing up some work at my desk, and watching '40 Year Old Virgin'. Such a funny movie. I love the line where his friend gets him to talk to the girl at the book store. And when they leave he thinks he should have asked for her number, or asked her out or something.
"No.. let the friendship grow like a plant. And then FUCK the plant!"
I don't know why, but that whole image just makes me laugh every time I hear him say it!
Ach well. If you're a deviant and you know it.. clap your hands...

On a less seedy note.. CONGRATULATIONS SBS!!!
Since the 2 winners of the Emmy's awards didn't contact me, and I tried to reach them, you win by DEFAULT!! Yes, DEFAULT!! Bwahhahahah!! Email me at naughtyvoyeur@hotmail.com when you get a chance, ho!

**UPDATE** AnnE did contact me! I didn't get her first email, but have it now. Thank you AnnE!! But go ahead and email me SBS, I'll still also send you a surPRIZE :)