Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Perfect Halloween Accessory :)


These are my favorite things, and I think everyone needs them. If you're going out for a drink with friends, answering the door for kiddies... or just going to bed early. These are the GREATEST horns! They're adorable, and super light weight. And they're set onto a little barrette. So even men can wear them. They don't hang or pull on your hair at all.. and blend in perfectly. No big headband to battle with, or string around your head. Seriously. If you want to have horns... these are the horns to have :) People try to steal mine every year. My craptastic dog chewed one up last year, so I couldn't wear them.. but they are great.

I snagged the photo from their website :) They come in a few different colors. I have the red glitter. Used to have the black, but you don't really see them.