Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm a mental midget.


Lastnight my husband came to bed late. When he got into bed, it woke me up.
"Ha, I was having a really strange dream."
"Really? What?"
"You and Monkey covered your eyes, and told me to hide a frisbee. But we only had a 12' x 12' plot of grass to hide it, I was trying to hide it under the tallest part of the grass.. but thinking to myself it was silly to hide a frisbee? It was really odd."
"Oh. I had a dream lastnight that I was trapped on a different plane of existence. A parallel plane of existence. And I couldn't find you or Monkey, or get back to you..."
"Shut up, ass, and go to sleep. Who fuckin' dreams like that?"
"Oh yea? Well you have dog dreams. You were chasing frisbees in the grass like the doggy!"

I hate him. Even my dreams are stupid and basic, and his are all nerd-like. Tonight.. he will be dreaming that someone is suffocating him with a pillow. HA!