Sunday, August 19, 2007

Out of my COMA!

We had a great time in Colorado. I took over 1 million photos. Of course I don't want to post all 1 million here, so I put them in flickr. My family can review them there.. without coming to my blog :)

Red Mountain Pass

Country Boy Gold Mine

Mesa Verde National Park

Mt. Evans, Colorado

Silver Mine Tour

Rocky Mountain National Park

Steam Engine Train Ride from Durango to Silverton

Estes Park

Near Colorado Springs

Royal Gorge

Lost in Colorado

Waterproof Fun (I know, I'm a spoiled child)

Pine Creek

Winter Park

Misc Colorado

And so that's all of them. If you have NOTHING else to do, then feel free to browse around. The 'view as a slideshow' option is nice so you don't get lost. But, if you don't go through all of them... I completely understand. Sometimes it's not as fun to look at someone else's vacation photos... I won't be upset :)

Off to get school supplies for the Monkey!