Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just for Chal-o-perv

I was talking to Chal, and at the end of our call I pushed my 'check mail' button. And laughed. "Omigod, I get these every night!!". And I seriously do, about 20 of them just after midnight. Spam is a never ending nightmare around here, I've just had my email account too long. And it's everywhere and I believe they're also pulling it from my website. So, anyway, she was laughing because she's a perv and wanted me to post them. Freak. So, these are the subject lines... enjoy. Freaks... all of you :)

When I tried to give him oral sex, I practically choked. how do I do it without gagging? Please help!

I just started dating a guy I like, but his putz is on the small side and doesn't really satisfy me.

My boyfriend's dick keeps slipping out.

My boyfriend's phallus is too big for my mouth.

My new guy's member is enormous, and my mouth is tiny.

My boyfriend's tool is too big for my mouth.

Well, and 12 other variations of the above. ..sigh.. Oh, and they were all from Nestor Hurst.. incase you know him :)

Most of the emails had something like this in the text;

Baronesses always hee-hawed at me and even men did in the free WC! Well, now I whoop at them, because I took M E _G_A_D_ IKfor 3 months and now my shaft is terribly preponderant than national.