Friday, August 31, 2007

Kinda funny..

As my daily mental break, I like to read DListed. But, there is another site which I sometimes check out Perez Hilton. He's kind of an ass, and I hate his stupid drawings on photos. He was on some MTV show lastnight.. taking celebs (which he surely isn't) and pairing them with a rapper. It's a contest to see which celeb (which he definitely isn't) will win. Like American Idol karaoke I guess.

I admit, I chuckled. He was funny, and did end up getting voted into the next round. I think it's the first time I've heard a gay rap song :) Had you seen the other contestants, you would appreciate his performance :) I don't know why I watch these things, but they amuse me while I'm working. I become hostile while doing paperwork, so I need something to calllllm me :)