Monday, August 06, 2007

Bleh

So we're supposed to be leaving in the morning. But, since this is what is going on outside right now... I think maybe not.
"I wanted to do the struts.."

"Did you just wake up this morning and have a vision?? This was not something that could have been done while it was in the shop already?"

"No."

I don't ask. I just live here. He is man. Need I say more?

So this is his Uncle in red wreaking havoc on my vancruisermobile.. which was running just perfectly fine before they decided to get all macho and take shit apart. It can just be so very frustrating trying to understand how the male mind actually works. And it's impossible to avoid these things. I thought having the AC worked on and getting new tires would avoid problems. Had the smart guys that do car things tell me it was road worthy and that we would be fine. STILL not enough to avoid this situation. Last time we did a road trip these 2 decided to rotate the tires. Hey, to find out they were cupped and we go to listen to that joyous thumping all over the state. ...sigh... I might cry at the drop of a hat, and be completely irrational... but I am so glad I'm not a man :)