Thursday, April 05, 2007

Odd question..

I'm finally coming around. Not being QUITE so cranky. The old couch left today, and entered the new sparkly couch. I'm much happier. But not quite pleased with the results. I'm trying :)

But I have a strange question. While in Alabama I fell. I'm clumsy anyway, but have been doing much better. But there was a stupid small flower pot, and I didn't notice it. I turned to start walking and my foot got caught on it. When I fell, I completely landed on my left knee. Not foot and knee and hands, just all 1,450 pounds of me on my left knee. I thought I was dying... seems I lived. So I laid there whining for a bit, and then realized my bones were not broken. And actually, to walk, my knee and all the muscles are doing just fine. No pain. However, the surface of my leg is numb? And only on the patch just below the knee.. where the calf muscle begins. If I bump the leg, it's extreme pain and I want to cry. But to run my hand along that area, nada. Like I have been injected with something for surgery to numb the area? And even when I feel an itch, if I scratch it I don't feel it. I feel pressure.. that's it. Has anyone ever experienced that before? I'm thinking I have damaged the nerves or something. And there is hardly a bruise, which is not normal for me either. I bruise if you look at me harshly. So I'm just a little weirded out. Not freaked out, as my leg feels just fine otherwise. Just a little peculiar.