Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mother's Day Came Early!!

On Rosie: It's TRUE!! Rosie is leaving The View! Yee-hahhh! I so hope that this doesn't mean that she's going to get her own show. I will be miserable! I will admit, and I am looking for a local support group, but I do watch the show just to see what senseless things she will come up with. Otherwise, I want nothing to do with the whole thing. I just can't stand people talking over other people. Unless it's ME, then everyone else needs to SHUT UP! I need my own show.. "Shut Up, Lorraine is talking!" AHAHA! I'm just so tired of her, "I'm Rosie and I'm perfect" act.. and if you don't agree with whatever she says then she hates you and yells at you. She can have her opinion, but you can't have yours. I just can't stand people like that. You can read the details on DListed.

On Squirrels: GirlNextDoor was upset the other day, the squirrel killer was taking out our little fuzzy rodents .. AGAIN. I know, I'm a big chicken shit. I never filed the official complaint with the Department of Conservation. But, there was an injured squirrel in her front yard, his little head was bleeding and he was cowering. So sad. So now I'm on a mission again. Do you think that sending him a nice letter asking him nicely to stop killing the squirrels work? I just think that maybe if I take the nice approach versus the YOU'RE A SQUIRREL KILLER JACKOFF approach that I've been feeling in my guts... it might work out better? And if I file the complaint, he may be fined. And I'd feel bad if it is a big fine. My only alternative is to order a crate of squirrels and have them delivered to his front yard.. to make my point. Or would that just give him more targets??? :)

On Cars: Have a really lame tiny compilation video of our trip. REALLY lame. But I'll post it later. And I have been borrowing my dad's TOASTER car this week.. mine is being detailed. It is a really cool place that takes out all of the seats, steam cleans everything, washes it from top to bottom.. engine.. carpets... everything. I'm so excited to see it! But this toaster is ANNOYING! I think people even giggle at us when we're cruising around in it! It's that Toyota Scion thingy. Looks like a box on wheels. It's dark blue. Kinda cute at first glance... if you're a Barbie.

HEROES rocked! I just KNEW that if they would pull the glass out of the emotion soaking brother's head, that he would come back to life! But I'm so sad that the cute artist is dead. Fuckin' Sylar. He's such a wanker :) And it's really bad that he can see the future now. Will anyone EVER stop him?? Why didn't the doctor dude that saved the emotion soaking brother remove his head from his body before leaving that room? I would not have hesitated, especially since he knows that jackass killed his papa!! Awe, and the cheerleader got to meet her politician daddy :) And her adopted daddy escaped the bad guys. Oh! And that shape-shifter bitch sent off the little electronic-wizard kid to be with the odd chef villain guy? Man, if I could only remember names :) We're just giddy the show is back. Oh, and the time travel stuff! KKeeWWll!!! And yes, I noticed that the emotion soaking brother no longer has the flippy hair. YAYYY! That was SO distracting!

On Cheryl Crow: And Cheryl Crow needs to shut it. Seriously. Come up with legitimate ideas on how to control waste, but 1 square? No fucking way. Not in this house. She's an idiot. And we don't need a 'cloth sleeve'. People have forgotten about cloth napkins? Maybe more restaurants should use cloth napkins versus paper if that is her issue. So that they can then wash the napkins after each use. Nevermind that it takes electricity and water to wash that napkin after each use. But it promotes jobs for those people that work at restaurant/hotel laundry facilities.. so they can drive their gas guzzling cars to work every day. You can't just demand, 'This is the answer!' without researching the effect of your idea. Just like electric cars, they require electricity. Isn't the electricity always going out in Cali from over use or something in the summer? There are solutions. My obsession has always been THIS ONE. I still have the Discover magazine this story came out in, because it's fascinating. This summer we're going to drive to the plant doing the research. But why don't I hear more people talking about it? It just really makes no sense to me. Why doesn't Cheryl start promoting this? A viable alternative to oil.. versus getting high on her bus and coming up with solutions on how to wipe my arse? Speaking of which, did you know she has 3 tractor trailers, 4 busses and 6 cars in her concert tour caravan?? Why aren't they pulling wagons with horses??