Monday, April 16, 2007

Music MeMe

I thought I did this a long time ago, but can't find it. Cuz .. well .. I'm not too bright. But TenseTeacher did a similar one, and I thought I'd do this one again. It's funny to do.

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
No cheating!

I'm using my favorite playlist, there are about 180 songs in it. If I use my main library.. it could get TOO strange :)

How do I feel today?
"Dancing Machine" - The Jackson 5

How do my friends see me?
"Forgiven not Forgotten" - The Corrs
That's kinda funny. It's good to know they forgive me for my many flaws :)

When will I get married?
"I Would Die 4 U" - Prince
I'm already married? I guess the song is appropriate then :)

What is my best friend's theme song:
"Dance, Dance" - Fall Out Boy
Well, I can only associate this with GirlNextDoor.. she is always dancing, and it's funny. Just yesterday she was demonstrating her smooth moves to 'Ice Ice Baby'.. or whatever that song is :) She's so goofy... but a great dancer!

What is the best thing about me?
"Baby Got Back" - Sir Mix-a-Lot
OK, seriously, I wanted to click FF and cheat. I was finishing the previous answer when this one came on. And I thought, "Shit, what is the question?". Seriously, this is wrong on so many levels.

How is today going to be?
"La La" - Ashlee Simpson
Usually MrNV does make me want to scream.. so true. But I think this is meant more in a naughty way. Ruh-roh.

What is in store for this weekend?
"Our House" - Madness
Great. Now I have to Spring Clean.

What song will they play at my funeral?
"Hung Up" - Madonna
I sure hope not!

How can I make myself happy?
"Little Wing" - Sting
OK, anything Sting makes me happy.

How will I be remembered?
"Fragile" - Sting
Oh, C'MON!!! I am NOT! I'm gonna cry now! :)

What type of men/women do you like?
"New World Man" - Rush
That's awesome! He is! He's fuckin' nuts, and DOES want to run a big machine!

Girls are so...
"Fix You" - Coldplay
We are, aren't we? Perfect.

I usually feel this way:
"Breakfast in America" - Supertramp
AAAAHAHAH! HAAAAAAAA! Love this song!
I'm a winner... I'm a sinner... Do you want my autograph?? :)

My priority in life:
"Me So Horny" - 2 Live Crew
OK, this is insane! AHAHAH! I was scrolling down to the question and heard the beginning to the song, the people talking. AHAHAH! NO!!!!!!!!!! But you know you love this song! Admit it!! I can't FF yet to the next question... jamminnnnn

Life goal:
"Thriller" - Michael Jackson
Well, we do chase storms. I think my husband is more of the thrill seeker.. I'm just along for the ride :)

People need to...
"September" - Earth, Wind & Fire
I don't see the correlation, but good song! OK, if I look at it in a poet-y way then I guess it could mean people need to reflect more? Remember the good times :)

I usually think about...
Lordy. I don't want to hit FF.
"Everybody Wants to Rule The World" - Tears for Fears
...whew.... But it's true!!!