Saturday, April 28, 2007

Goofing with the Monkey

Monkey and I went out to eat yesterday, with Grandpa Crazy and one of the Aunties. We went to the restaurant where my brother works, it was fun. While eating, Monkey kept glaring at me.

"WHY do you keep giving me a dirty look?"
"I wish you would have worn a different shirt." .. scoff.. look of disgust...
"Why??" I glanced down, and the top button was undone. Not bra showing and everything out undone, just perhaps 1mm of cleavage.. and he was totally undone about it. I laughed, and buttoned it up.
"It's no wonder everyone is starting at you." .. and then he rolled his eyes...
My son is a prude!! Holy cow, how did that happen? He'll have me wearing turtlenecks by the end of the week!

We were goofing around with the camera the other evening before bed. He created his new Star Wars character... Darth Curlers :) Beware!