Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ddrruuggss..


...but not the good kind. Err, I mean the bad kind :) Finally went to see el doctor yesterday to see why I'm dying. I don't think he knows either, but has prescribed me a whole pile of pills. One I have to take 6 times daily, and MrNV says not at once. He sucks. So I have to like REMEMBER to take them every 4 hours or something like that. I'm doing the best I can. But I do feel better. I didn't cough all night, and that is a HUGE deal! Talk about CRANKY when I don't get enough sleep! And I think I'll be able to stay off of the couch today. Yay!

COOL! Even better, they just said on the news that Rosie is going to wrap up her time at The View?!?! SERIOUSLY!?? I heard about her "speech" at some engagement the other evening for prominent women? All of these accomplished women in the crowd, and she was up there dropping the f-bomb left and right regarding Donald Trump. She's just so incredibly tacky. It's not a comedy stand-up where people are paying to see her.. they're there for an elegant event to show respect to brilliant women. I would have been embarrassed. I'm embarrassed enough that she's even on TV. I'll be so glad when she's gone!