Thursday, April 12, 2007

AwesomE AnniE!!

I never knew mail could be so much fun! Or that my blogger buddy AnniE was just so doggone cool! Monkey had a project where they had to mail a paper self to someone out of state.. in order to get information back regarding other states. My family lives in MO, my friends live in MO, the rest of my family live in Europe. I have some friends in Texas, but they're sort of self-absorbed and I didn't feel comfortable asking them. The deadline for an address hit, and so I sorta volunteered AnniE!! I sent her an apology e, and she was so wonderful about it. And has gone way beyond what was needed. From what I understand, they want maybe photos of the paper-Alex which was included... taken at different locations? And information about the area AnniE lives in. But she sent us this whole treasure chest of AWESOME things! Monkey was so excited, and will be taking them to school to share during his presentation in May. She included a note which explained why each item was special to her area, or Michigan in general. All of the items are produced in Michigan. It was so much fun to read! I guess I better start saving now for the University of Michigan tuition :)

Thank you AnniE! You are the most awesomest!! XOXOXOXOXO