Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's just too early..

I hate waking up early on a Saturday. It should be illegal. Next Saturday I have to get up at 6:30, and I can guarantee you, someone is going to suffer the consequences :) But, I thought I'd check to make sure there were no horrible stories from overnight and pulled up FOX news. The first headline reads, "Blizzard drops eight feet of snow on Colorado, heads toward Kansas where thousands remain without power". And I PASTED that.... so that it would read exactly as I see it. And was in awe.. 8 FEET?!?!? Holy bananas! But then when I clicked on the story, it was actually 8 inches. Pfft. I mean, I'm glad it wasn't 8 feet, but that WOULD have been freakin' impressive! And I know Sirdar, that's prolly nothin' to you guys :) But that's getting a little close to my unusually balmy 50's weather. However, I do miss a good snow storm.